我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 ^I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我想把这张票换成头等车。 ^I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 ^I’d like to reserve a sleeper to chicago.
这件行李我不托运。 ^I won’t check this baggage
我要坐在飞机前部 ^I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我未赶上火车 ^I missed my train.
我没有要申报的东西。 ^I haven’t nothing to declare.
这些东西都是我私人用的 ^It’s all personal effects.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。 ^I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。 ^I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to detroit, please.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 ^We waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我要买一张优待票代替。 ^I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要退这张票。 ^I’d like a refund on this ticket.
我要一个靠窗的座位。 ^I’d like to have a seat by the window.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 ^You have to change at chicago station.
到纽约的一天只有一班。 ^We have only one a day for new york.
抱歉,全部满了。 ^Sorry, they are already full.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。 ^I’d like to reserve a seat to new york.
班机号码是9月5日ak708 ^The flight number is ak708 on september 5th.
早上10点半有班机。 ^There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
我正在找我的行李。 ^I'm looking for my baggage。
我想预订。 ^I'd like to make a reservation
越快越好。 ^The sooner, the better.
我想变更一下我的预订。 ^I'd like to change my reservation.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。 ^I'd like to reconfirm my flight from london to tokyo.
我的预订号码是2991。 ^my reservation number is 2991.
我在东京预订的。 ^I made a reservation in tokyo.
我昨天预订的。 ^I made reservations yesterday.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。 ^I want to reserve a seat from los angeles to tokyo.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。 ^I always have a big wash to do on saturdays.
衣服还没干。 ^The laundry is not dry enough.
我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。 ^I put too much detergent in the washer.
这污垢去不掉。 ^This stain is really stubborn.
我今天洗了三次衣服。 ^I did three loads of wash today.
坐火车很舒服。 ^The train is comfortable.
我在行李房托运行李。 ^I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
他猜想火车会很早到达。 ^he guessed the train would come in early.
火车站里经常挤满了人。 ^The stations are always full of people。
祝你旅途愉快。 ^I hope you have a good trip.
你必须在中央车站换车 ^You need to transfer at central station.
你要在这里停留多久? ^how long are you going to stay here?
你有东西要申报关税吗? ^do you have anything to declare?
你旅行的目的是什么? ^Whats the purpose of your visit?
船什么时间启航? ^What time does the ship leave?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山? ^When will the ship leave for honolulu?
你能告诉我出发的时间吗? ^could you please give me the departure time?
我坐船去需要预订吗? ^do i need a reservation to go by ship?
去上海的单程票多少钱? ^how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
你打算什么时候回来/去? ^When would you like to return?
你们有那天的票吗? ^do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗? ^Do you have any tickets available for that date?
一张去那边的往返票要多少钱? ^How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗? ^Would you take this coat to the cleaners?
可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗? ^Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗? ^Wont you iron this shirt for me?
下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗? ^Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
我应该在哪里补票? ^Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢? ^Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你什么时候可拿到车票呢? ^When can you pick up your ticket?
入境处在什么地方? ^Where is immigration?
我到哪里去拿我的行李呢? ^Where can I get my baggage?
起飞时间准时吗? ^Is the departure time on schedule?
班机诞误多长时间? ^How long will the flight be delayed?
什么原因延误? ^Whats the cause of the delay?
这班机会延误吗? ^Will the flight be delayed?
请给我行李标签好吗? ^May I have baggage tags?
对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢? ^Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗? ^Could you explain how to fill this out?
请给一份海关申报表好吗? ^May I have a customs declaration form, please?
请给我一张离机卡好吗? ^May I have a disembarkation card?
这个在免税限额内吗? ^Is this within the tax-free limit?
免税店在哪儿? ^Wheres a tax-free shop?
我在什么时间到登机门? ^What time should I be at the departure gate?
请你帮我找我的行李好吗? ^Could you help me find my baggage?
这班机会被取消吗? ^Will the flight be canceled?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗? ^Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗? ^Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱? ^Whats the fare to New York, Economy Class?
我什么地方拿机票? ^Where do I pick up the ticket?
这列火车从哪个站开出呢? ^From which station does the train leave?
我在中途可以停吗? ^Can I stop over on the way?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗? ^Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
给我有折扣吗? ^Are there any discount tickets for me?
飞机何时起飞呢? ^What time does the plane take off?
单程票还是双程票呢? ^One way or a round trip ticket?
第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢? ^What time does the first train to Boston leave?
这是直达车吗? ^Is it direct train?
这班车从哪个站台开出呢? ^What platform does the train leave from?
我该什么时间办理登机手续呢? ^By what time should I check in?
何时登机呢? ^What is th boarding time?
超额行李费多少钱? ^How much is the excess baggage charge?
这班机准时起飞吗? ^Will this flight leave on time?
这件我可以带上飞机吗? ^Can I bring this on the plane?
登机门是几号? ^What is the gate number?
车上有预订座位吗? ^Are there reserved seats on the train?
6号登机门在哪儿? ^Where is gate six?
这班飞机的登机门在哪儿? ^Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
这个座位号已开始登机了吗? ^Has this seat number started boarding?
售票处在哪儿? ^Where is the ticket office?
这车票有效期多久? ^How long is the ticket valid?
我还要再确认吗? ^Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
还有更早一点的吗? ^Is there any earlier one?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? ^Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? ^Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? ^Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
火车通行证有折扣吗? ^Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
我可以确认我的班机吗? ^May I reconfirm my flight?
他们全部不预订的吗? ^Are they all non-reserved seats?
我一定要预订座位吗? ^Do I have to reserve a seat?
我可以看时刻表吗? ^May I see a timetable?
我要等候多久呢? ^How long will I have to wait?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? ^Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你们还有别的班机吗? ^Do you have any other flights?
你要什幺时间离开呢? ^When would you like to leave?
我可以用电话确认吗? ^Can I reconfirm by phone?
我到哪里可以预订? ^Where can I make a reservation?
我需要预订餐车吗? ^Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? ^How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
这是每日航班吗? ^Is this a daily flight?
对不起,我可以上车吗? ^Excuse me. May I get by?
坐船到那里要花多少钱? ^How much does it cost to go there by ship?
我可以取消这张票吗? ^Can I cancel this ticket?
把它托运到我的目的地。 ^Check it to my final destination
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。 ^Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。 ^Take your baggage to the baggage section.
请把你的行李打开。 ^Please open your baggage.
请你填写这张入境卡。 ^Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请让我看看你的护照。 ^Let me see your passport, please.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 ^I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 ^Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 ^Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 ^I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
如果他有什幺意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 ^If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? ^Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? ^So our evenings will be quite full then?
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 ^Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 ^Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 ^Thatll put us both in the picture.
那幺我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什幺了。 ^Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
我还不能马上说定。 ^I cant say for certain off-hand.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 ^Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 ^Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? ^But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 ^I'm afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 ^Weve got to report back to the head office.
谢谢你们的合作。 ^Thank you for you cooperation.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 ^Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? ^Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 ^If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 ^I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 ^We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 ^I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
欢迎到我们工厂来。 ^Welcome to our factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 ^Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 ^Youll know our products better after this visit.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 ^Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
然后我们再去看看生产线。 ^Then we could look at the production line.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 ^These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 ^They describe how each process goes on to the next.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。 ^We are running on two shifts.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 ^Almost every process is computerized.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 ^The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 ^All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。 ^We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。 ^Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
质量比数量更为重要。 ^Quality is even more important than quantity.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。 ^I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我们得戴上防护帽吗? ^Do we have to wear the helmets?
生产线是全自动的吗? ^Is the production line fully attomatic?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢? ^What kind of quality control do you have?
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 ^All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何? ^Whats your general impression,may I ask?
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 ^I'm I'mpressed by your approach to business.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 ^The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 ^No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。 ^I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 ^We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。 ^The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。 ^We would be glad to start business with you.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。 ^I'd appreciate your kind consi'deration in the coming negotiation.
我们十分乐意帮助。 ^We are happy to be of help.
我保证通力合作。 ^I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗? ^Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。 ^It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。 ^You may be interested in only some of the items.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。 ^I can just have a glance at the rest.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。 ^Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。 ^All these articles are best selling lines.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。 ^Your desire coincides with ours.
怪不得你这幺有经验。 ^No wonder youre so experienced.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。 ^Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗? ^Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意? ^At what time can we work out a deal?
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。 ^I hope to conclude some business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。 ^We also hope to expand our business with you.
这是我们的共同愿望。 ^This is our common desire.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。 ^I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。 ^Ive read about it,but i'd like to know more about it.
百闻不如一见。 ^Seeing is believing.
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢? ^How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
我想问你一个问题。 ^I would like to ask you a question.
好,请说。 ^Yes. Please do.
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗? ^Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。 ^I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。 ^I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗? ^Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
请你尽量放慢说话速度。 ^It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
我会试试看。 ^I will try.
你能详细说明你们的论据吗? ^Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。 ^It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。 ^We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。 ^Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。 ^We really need more specific information about your technology.
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧? ^Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。 ^I will try, but no promises.
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? ^I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
不客气。 ^You are welcome.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。 ^The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
我可以提示一个想法。 ^Let me give you an indication.
请记得这不是最后的回答。 ^Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。 ^Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。 ^Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
没有相关的出版资料。 ^There is no such published information.
这样的资料为机密资料。 ^Such data is confidential.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 ^I am not sure such data does exist.
这要看列表内容。 ^It would depend on what is on the list.
我们急需这些资料。 ^We need them urgently.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 ^All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
我想请刘先生来听电话。 ^I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
我想请约翰先生听电话好吗? ^May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
我想和你们的老板讲话好吗? ^May I speak to your boss?
找一位能讲英语的人来。 ^Give me someone who can speak English.
请问有没有会讲英语的? ^Is there anyone who can speak English.
我想请你们负责人讲话。 ^I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想请你们主管讲话。 ^I would like to talk to your chief.
我要请王先生讲话。 ^Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
我能请李先生讲话吗? ^Can I speak to Mr. Li?
他什么时候回来? ^When is he expected to be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来? ^Do you know when he will be back?
你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来? ^Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
请问你是哪一位? ^Who is this ,please?
请问你是谁? ^Who is calling, please?
请问你姓名? ^May I have your name?
你要找谁? ^Whom are you calling?
请你把他的名字拼给我好吗? ^Will you please spell his name for me?
请再说一遍。 ^Please say it again.
请你说大声一点好吗? ^Would you speak a little louder?
请你大声一点好吗? ^Will you speak up, please?
请你说慢一点好吗? ^Will you speak more slowly?
王先生现在不在此地。 ^Mr. Wang is not in now.
他现在不在这里。 ^He is not in now.
他还没有来。 ^He has not come in yet.
他在三十分钟内会到这里。 ^He will be here in 30 minutes.
他已经回家去了。 ^He has gone home.
他正在开会。 ^He is in conference.
你需要留言吗? ^May I take your message?
要我请他回你电话吗? ^May I have him call you back?
抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话? ^I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?
我把这个电话转给陈先生。 ^I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。 ^Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.
真抱歉,让你久等了。 ^I am sorry to keep you waiting.
他的分机号码是285。 ^His extension number is 285.
他正在接听别的电话。 ^He is speaking on another phone.
请你代我留话好吗? ^Would you please take a message?
你要留什么话吗? ^Would you like to leave any message?
我要打一个叫号电话。 ^I would like to place a station-to-station call.
我要打一个叫人电话。 ^I would like to place a person-to-person call.
我不知道该怎么打。 ^I dont know how to do that.
你愿意付电话费用吗? ^Will you accept the charge.
电话局在什么地方? ^Where is the telephone office?
这附近有公用电话吗? ^Is there a public phone near here?
你有打电话的硬币吗? ^Do you have a coin for the phone?
这个号码怎么打? ^How do I call this number?
你有电话簿吗? ^Do you have a phone book(directory)?
我想打个长途电话到台北去。 ^I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
我想打个电话到美国去。 ^I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱? ^How much is a call to the United states?
请你回我一个电话好吗? ^Will you please call me back?
我可以用你的电话吗? ^May I use your telephone?
有人在用电话。 ^Someone is using the phone.
你有分机吗? ^Do you have an extension?
我们没有分机。 ^We dont have an extension.
在转角处有个电话亭。 ^There is a phone booth in the corner.
那是一个付费电话。 ^It is a pay phone .
你要打电话给谁? ^Whom do you want to call?
我要打个市内电话。 ^I want to make a local call.
号码是多少? ^What is the number?
打查号台查询电话号码。 ^Call information for the number.
电话好像出故障了。 ^The phone seems to be out of order.
我打了几次,但是没有人回答。 ^I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.
我要拨这个号码。 ^I'm going to dial the number.
电话铃响了。 ^The telephone is ringing.
没有人接电话。 ^No one is answering the phone..
我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。 ^My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.
电话占线。 ^The phone is busy.
抱歉使你久等了。 ^Sorry to have kept you waiting.
你要跟谁讲话? ^Who do you want to speak to ?
你打什么号码? ^What number are you calling?
总机,你给我接错号码了。 ^Operator, you gave me a wrong number.
你从哪打来的? ^Where are you calling from?
我打的是公用电话。 ^I'm calling from a public phone.
电话跟我联络。 ^Contact me by telephone.
我6点至8点都在。 ^I will be in between six and eight.
我整晚都在这里。 ^I will be here all night.
好的,我会等候你的。 ^All right, I will be waiting for you .
喂,是陈先生的家吗? ^Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
喂,我想和陈先生讲话。 ^Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
请你重说一遍好吗? ^Will you please repeat it?
他已经离开了。 ^He has left already .
他正在出席会议。 ^He is attending a conference now.
喂!我是接线员。 ^Hello, This is operator.
我稍后会打电话给你。 ^Ill call you up later.
我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗? ^May I talk to Mr.McCoy?
我能用一下电话吗? ^May I use the telephone?
我姓沈。 ^This is Shen calling.
沈先生吗? ^Is that Mr.Shen?
是的,我姓沈。 ^Yes, this is Shen speaking.
你要和谁讲话? ^Whom do you want to talk to?
我要和杰克先生讲话。 ^I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。 ^Ill connect you with his office.
抱歉让你久等了,接通了。 ^Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .
占线。 ^The line is busy.
没有人接电话。 ^No answer.
他正在通话。 ^He is on the phone.
这个电话不通。 ^This telephone line is interrupted.
电话串线了。 ^The wire has got crossed.
请问是谁打来的? ^Who is speaking?
恐怕你打错号码了。 ^I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
打265-5822。 ^Ill calling 265-5822.
请挂电话。 ^Please ring off.
我回电话给你。 ^Ill call you back.
让我在电话中和她讲些话。 ^Let me talk to her over the phone.
请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗? ^Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗? ^Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
我会请她回电话。 ^I'm going to put on to her.
声音不清楚。 ^The voice is not distinct.
打电话到我办公室。 ^Give me a ring at my office.
我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。 ^I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? ^Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
对方的姓名是什么? ^What is your parts name?
你的姓是怎样拼写的? ^How do you spell your last name?
请换成英镑吧。 ^Pound Sterling please.
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? ^Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. Whats your proposition?
这笔透支要利息吗? ^Is there any interest on this money?
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。 ^Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 ^According to the regulations, sir, youll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
我想买些旅行支票。 ^I want to buy some travellers checks.
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗? ^I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
您支票本带来了没有? ^Have you got your cheque book with you?
您要转帐的金额。 ^The amount you want to transfer.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。 ^The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。 ^I see. Ill go and check.
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗? ^Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
可以,让我看看您的卡。 ^Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。 ^Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.
您想汇多少钱? ^How much would you like to remit?
我想您是汇美元吧? ^I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
可以请问汇款的原因吗? ^May I ask the reason for your remittance?
您想要航空信还是电汇,先生? ^Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?
那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。 ^So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。 ^Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
那我就用信汇吧。 ^Ill take M/T.
汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。 ^For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗? ^Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
请问支票受款人是谁,夫人? ^To whom is the check payable, madam?
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。 ^Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话? ^Would you please tell me your phone number so that well ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
噢,您的汇款已经到了。 ^Yes, your money has arrived.
好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。 ^Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少? ^How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
您想兑换多少? ^How much do you want to change?
请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗? ^Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
给你,请查一下。 ^Here you are , please check.
我想把一些英镑换成人民币。 ^I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换? ^Are you going to use cash or travellers cheques?
500美元可兑换人民币4350元。 ^So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。 ^But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
请原谅。 ^I beg your pardon.
我们想约你来参加面试。 ^We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗? ^Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?
关于产品一事让我向你说明。 ^Let me tell you about our product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。 ^This is our most recently developed product.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。 ^Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。 ^That sounds like the product we had in mind.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。 ^I'm sure youll be pleased with this product.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。 ^I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我强力推荐这种产品。 ^I strongly recommend this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。 ^If I were you, i'd choose this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。 ^Weve already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品在国外很畅销。 ^This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。 ^Our product is competitive in the international market.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。 ^Lets move on to what makes our product sell so well.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。 ^Good. Thats just what we want to hear.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。 ^The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。 ^Our product is lower priced than the competition.
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。 ^Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。 ^One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗? ^Could we see the specifications for the X200?
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。 ^Certainly. And we also have test results that were sure youd be interested to see.
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样? ^How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
在这份报告书内就有。 ^We have that right here in this report.
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗? ^Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。 ^Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢? ^How soon can you have your product ready?
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。 ^We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗? ^You havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。 ^Weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗? ^Youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。 ^Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。 ^We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。 ^We really cant discount the price more than six percent.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。 ^A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
你们提供什么样的产品保证呢? ^What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。 ^A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
我们提供永久保证。 ^We offer a life-time guarantee.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。 ^We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。 ^Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。 ^Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。 ^We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。 ^We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。 ^We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗? ^Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢? ^How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映? ^Whats been the consumer reaction to your product?
你们的产品尚未推出市场吗? ^Have you marketed your product yet?
恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。 ^Were afraid that your products quality wont satisfy Chinese customers.
我们认为产品的质量的确很高。 ^We feel product quality is high indeed.
我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。 ^We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。 ^I'm afraid that the item isnt what were looking for.
我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。 ^I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。 ^In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。 ^We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少? ^That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。 ^We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。 ^Your unit price seems fair enough, but were hoping for a higher discount rate.
订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。 ^Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢? ^Whats the best price youre prepared to offer for your product?
这要根据所订的数量而定。 ^It depends on the quantity ordered.
你认为你们产品的价格公平吗? ^What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你们每件要价多少呢? ^How much do you charge per unit?
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢? ^Whats your wholesale price on this item?
总折扣你们准备提供多少? ^How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。 ^That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.
其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。 ^Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.
运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。 ^Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.
如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。 ^If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
运费由谁来负责呢? ^Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
谁负担运费呢? ^Who assumes shipment cost?
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。 ^That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。 ^We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。 ^In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢? ^When could we typically expect delivery?
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢? ^What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 ^Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。 ^Well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我们现在开始开会好吗? ^Shall we start the meeting now?
谢谢你出席今天的会议。 ^Thank you for attending todays meeting.
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。 ^The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。 ^The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。 ^Lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? ^Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗? ^Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 ^I dont know about the rest of you, but i'd like a break.
我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。 ^Lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。 ^Well, I think its time we get back to business.
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。 ^Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
今天就到这儿了。 ^Thats all for today.
让我们今天就到此为止吧。 ^Lets call it a day.
下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? ^How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?
对不起,星期二我无法参加。 ^I'm sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.
所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 ^And so, i'd like to proceed to the next stage.
对不起,我可以问个问题吗? ^Excuse me, i'd like to ask you a question.
对不起,我可以问个问题吗? ^Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。 ^Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。 ^Before you go on, I have a question.
很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。 ^I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.
真的,你想知道什么呢? ^Sure, what did you want to know?
当然,你什么都可以问。 ^Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
我们确实有办法把这事办成吗? ^Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗? ^I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?
请你把你的问题说清楚好吗? ^Would you please clarify your question?
我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗? ^I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 ^I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗? ^Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?
如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。 ^I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions.
最后会有时间发问的。 ^Therell be time for questions at the end.
我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢? ^How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
那是一个很难回答的问题。 ^Thats a tough question to answer.
一共要花多少钱呢? ^How much will all this cost?
目前我要多讨论那个问题。 ^I will talk more about that in a moment.
我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 ^I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我查对一下然后送还给你。 ^Ill check into it and get back to you.
我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。 ^I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.
那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。 ^Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.
那件事我让蒋先生来答复。 ^Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。 ^Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.
今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。 ^Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.
这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。 ^Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.
今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。 ^Its an honor to be speaking to you today.
我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。 ^I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product.
从一开始我就参与这个计划。 ^Ive been part of this project since its beginning.
我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。 ^I'm Clifton, and Ive been associated with this project since the beginning.
请看第一幅图表的数据。 ^Please look at the data of this first chart.
数据证实此种产品安全有效。 ^The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。 ^As you can see in this photo, weve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.
现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。 ^Now, were doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesnt wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.
这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。 ^The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.
与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。 ^Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。 ^Its available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
这是一种革命性的新产品。 ^This is a revolutionary new product.
X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。 ^The X2500 will change your work in the office.
我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。 ^We now have five different models to choose from.
各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。 ^Now, ladies and gentlemen, i'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
还有什么问题吗? ^Are there any questions?
就这一点你们还有什么问题吗? ^Do you have any questions at this point?
如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗? ^If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。 ^Now, i'd be happy to answer your questions.
我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。 ^I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.
你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品? ^Your question is how we developed our product?
你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。 ^For those of you that didnt hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
什么时间能发货呢? ^When can we expect its delivery?
产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 ^Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢? ^When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
建议零售价格是多少呢? ^Whats the suggested retail price?
你们的试销情况如何? ^What do you expect it to go for?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? ^How did you decide that product was safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的? ^Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 ^I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
这种商品成本价是多少? ^How much will it cost?
我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。 ^Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
什么时间能发货呢? ^When can we expect its delivery?
产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。 ^Its already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢? ^When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
建议零售价格是多少呢? ^Whats the suggested retail price?
你们的试销情况如何? ^What do you expect it to go for?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? ^How did you decide that product was safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的? ^Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 ^I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
这种商品成本价是多少? ^How much will it cost?
我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。 ^Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
试销说明了什么? ^What does the test marketing show?
这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。 ^It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.
我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。 ^I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。 ^The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
我们订价为98美元。 ^Were aiming its price for $ 98.
你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。 ^To answer the first part of your question, i'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.
如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。 ^If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗? ^Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 ^Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? ^Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 ^I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 ^I'm Donald. We met the last tI'me you visited Taiwan.
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 ^I'm Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? ^How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
班机很好,就是时间太长了。 ^It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
你旅途愉快吗? ^Did you have a good flight?
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 ^Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
你的航班怎样? ^How was your flight?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗? ^Did you get any sleep on the plane?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? ^Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
不,我没有,会有困难吗? ^No, I dont. Will it be a problem?
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 ^I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。 ^Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。 ^Weve booked a Western-style room for you.
我们到火车站去乘车进城。 ^Lets go to the station to get a train into town.
从此地去台北要很久吗? ^Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
大概要一个小时。 ^Its about an hour.
我们到火车站乘出租车。 ^Well get a taxi from the station.
我们可搭乘机场班车。 ^Theres a shuttle bus we can use.
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。 ^Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗? ^You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。 ^That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
你想吃饭吗? ^Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃什么呢? ^What would you like to eat?
我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。 ^Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.
如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。 ^If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.
你吃过早餐了吗? ^Have you had breakfast yet?
是的,味道很好。 ^Yes. It was delicious.
好的,我们去办公室吧。 ^Good. Lets go to the office.
你的房间怎样? ^How is your room?
你昨晚睡得好吗? ^Did you sleep well last night?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢? ^Why dont we go to the office now?
我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。 ^Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。 ^The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。 ^Our new product line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? ^I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。 ^We have some reports to show you for background information.
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢? ^Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。 ^Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.
我要向你说明本工厂的特性。 ^I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.
这是我们的全自动化工厂。 ^This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
这是同业中最新型的。 ^Its the most up-to-date in the industry.
通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。 ^Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗? ^Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。 ^I'm afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。 ^I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
让我直接问经理好了。 ^Let me direct that question to the manager.
那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。 ^I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。 ^Yes, i'd like to know your daily production.
你想知道什么? ^Is there anything youd like to know?
有什么事情要我详细说明的吗? ^Is there anything I can explain fully?
你认为我们的工厂怎样? ^What did you think of our factories?
我有深刻的印象。 ^I was impressed very much.
我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。 ^Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。 ^We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。 ^I want to purchase some computers from your company.
我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗? ^We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?
我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。 ^Wed like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.
我们急需一等品。 ^We are in great need of Grade A.
如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。 ^If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.
我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。 ^We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.
请您把商品货号告诉我们。 ^Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.
您能提供一个参考价吗? ^Could you give me an indication of the price?
希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。 ^We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.
你们报船上交货价还是到岸价? ^Do you offer FOB or CIF?
请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。 ^Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。 ^Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.
我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。 ^We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.
请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。 ^Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.
我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。 ^We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.
请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。 ^Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.
必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。 ^We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.
上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。 ^The above inquiry weas forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we havent received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。 ^We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.
我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。 ^We have confidence in your bamboo wares.
如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。 ^If you dont have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.
感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。 ^Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.
我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。 ^I dont think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.
您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。 ^Youd better give us a rough idea of your price.
我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。 ^We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。 ^If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.
能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。 ^Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.
请告知可供现货的数量。 ^Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。 ^We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.
相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。 ^We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.
相信贵方能满足我们的要求。 ^We trust you can meet our requirements.
希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。 ^We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.
我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。 ^We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.
我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。 ^We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a document.-against-acceptance basis.
若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。 ^We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.
我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。 ^We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.
贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。 ^Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.
我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。 ^We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.
即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。 ^Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.
欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。 ^We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?
我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发货日期。 ^We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.
请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。 ^Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.
能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。 ^Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?
由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。 ^Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.
我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。 ^We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.
得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。 ^I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. Wed rather have you quote us FOB prices.
请告知你方大概要订多少? ^Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?
我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。 ^We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.
我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。 ^We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.
我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。 ^We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.
我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。 ^Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.
我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。 ^We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.
很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。 ^I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.
我们可提供送货上门服务。 ^We can offer door-to-door delivery services.
我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。 ^We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.
随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。 ^Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.
贵方所要样品另行邮寄。 ^The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.
我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。 ^Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.
这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。 ^Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.
现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。 ^All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.
希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。 ^We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.
希望我们能就此价格达成交易。 ^I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.
很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。 ^I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.
谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。 ^Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.
因为汤姆·李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。 ^Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we cant make you a direct offer.
上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。 ^The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.
我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。 ^We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.
关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。 ^Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.
应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。 ^At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.
根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订单。 ^Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.
这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。 ^This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.
此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。 ^This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.
此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。 ^This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.
此价格可以不经通知自行调整。 ^This price is subject to change without notice.
本报盘以货物未售出为条件。 ^The offer isnt subject to prior sale.
现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。 ^We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.
如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。 ^This offer must be withdrawn if we havent received your reply within five days.
按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。 ^As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.
因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。 ^As this is a special offer, we hope you wont miss this opportunity.
请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。 ^Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.
此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。 ^The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.
5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。 ^From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.
我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。 ^We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.
我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%。 ^We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.
这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。 ^The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at todays rate of exchange.
我认为贵方价格偏高。 ^I think your price is on the high side.
你方价格比去年高出20%。 ^Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。 ^It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
这种商品的竞争非常激烈。 ^Competition for this kind of goods is tough.
按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。 ^We cant persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.
我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。 ^To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.
德国报价比你们的低。 ^The German quotation is lower than yours.
您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。 ^You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.
我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。 ^I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.
如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。 ^If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.
如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。 ^If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.
如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。 ^If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.
别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。 ^Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。 ^The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.
很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。 ^I'm glad that weve settled the price.
非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。 ^I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.
您的还价是多少? ^Whats your counter-offer?
不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。 ^Its impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。 ^Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。 ^The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.
如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。 ^If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.
我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。 ^We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。 ^I still have some questions concerning our contract.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。 ^We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。 ^If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
你认为合同有问题吗? ^Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。 ^Wed like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。 ^Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。 ^The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。 ^We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。 ^We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。 ^We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。 ^Thats international practice. We cant break it.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。 ^We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。 ^Well have to discuss about the total contract price.
你们认为结算方式合适吗? ^Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。 ^We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。 ^Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗? ^Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?
合同何时准备好? ^When will the contract be ready?
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。 ^Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
合同会航邮给你们签字。 ^The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗? ^Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何? ^We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。 ^All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.
我们将按合同条款交货。 ^Well ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。 ^You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。 ^Theyve promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们确信合同会顺利执行的。 ^We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.
机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。 ^The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.
合同双方有义务履行合同。 ^The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.
除非有什么突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。 ^Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.
任何违背合同之事都是不利的。 ^Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.
买主有权撤消合同。 ^The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.
任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。 ^Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.
由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。 ^We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.
如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。 ^The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.
如果没有什么正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。 ^You cannot break the contract without any good reason.
我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。 ^We have every reason to cancel the contract because youve failed to fulfil your part of it.
如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。 ^One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.
一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。 ^Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.
由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。 ^Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.
这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。 ^Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?
包装直接关系到产品的销售。 ^Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装有助于推销产品。 ^Packing will help push the sales.
买方通常很注意包装。 ^Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
不同商品需要不同的包装。 ^Different articles require different forms of packing.
一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。 ^Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.
包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少? ^How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?
包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。 ^The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.
坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。 ^Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.
纸箱适合海运。 ^Cartons are seaworthy.
人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。 ^This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.
我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什么意见。 ^Wed like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什么异议吗? ^Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?
我们将按你方的要求进行包装。 ^Well pack the goods according to your instruction.
货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。 ^The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.
应采取措施加固纸箱。 ^Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.
我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。 ^Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.
许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。 ^Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.
必须马上改进包装。 ^Its urgent to improve the packing.
包装费用未算在报价中。 ^Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.
为使损失减少到最低限度,我们对货物的包装足以承受长途海运。 ^To minimize any possible damage, weve packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.
请报价并说明包装情况。 ^Please make an offer indicating the packing.
请保证货物不受潮。 ^Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.
我们希望你们的设计和颜色对美国人具有巨大吸引力。 ^We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.
这种箱子不适合装茶具海运。 ^This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.
我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。 ^We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.
虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。 ^Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.
除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。 ^Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.
所有包内都有一层防水内衬。 ^All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.
如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。 ^The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.
坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。 ^Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.
这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。 ^Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres.
50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。 ^Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.
你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。 ^The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.
请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。 ^Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.
每件货物应单独用油纸包好。 ^Each item is to be wrapped separately in gerase-paper.
每只木箱体积不应超过1.5m*1m*1m。 ^All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.
每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。 ^Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.
请严格遵守包装及商标的细则。 ^Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.
为便于搬运,绳子或铁把手不可缺少,并将其固定在箱子上。 ^To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.
包装费中有1美元是包装桶的费用,此费用在桶还给我们时可退回。 ^Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.
纸箱外加了两道箍,每个箱角都用金属角加固。 ^The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.
泡沫塑料用来防止挤压。 ^Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.
选择合适的运输方式很重要。 ^Its essential to choose the right means of transportation.
为了确保迅速交货,我方要求此订货用空运。 ^To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.
总的来说,海运比铁路运输更便宜,但速度慢一些。 ^Generally speaking, its cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.
空运较快但运费较高。 ^Its faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.
由于我方急需这批货物,我方坚持使用快递装运。 ^Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.
由于商品的性质,我方只能使用公路运输。 ^Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.
如果顾客坚持用卡车以外的运输工具,就必须负担额外费用。 ^If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.
货物将在香港转船。 ^The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.
货物装船时可能会有一些数量出入,但不会超过5%。 ^There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.
为了便于我方备货装船,希望允许分批发运。 ^To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
由于港口工人罢工,交货只好推迟。 ^Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.
恕延期货船,因为我们厂家遇到了预料不到的困难。 ^We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.
我们认为货物是在你方保管时受到损害的。 ^We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.
看来货物未受到细心的处理,并且被放置于加热器附近。 ^The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.
我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。 ^I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.
来源:无忧考网-英语资源 http://www.51test.net/yyzy