2017年7月8日托福独立写作预测(网友版)2017-07-06 09:34 来源：网络综合
1. It is difficult for teachers to be both popular (well liked) and effectively in helping students’ study.
2. Your school wants to improve the quality of students’ life in the dormitory. Which would you prefer?
a. a quiet place for study
b. building an exercise room to keep physical well-being
c. a space for entertainment.
3. Do you agree or disagree: college and universities must do a better job of preparing student for the workplace.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People care more about public recognition than about money. Even if no more money is given, public recognition can still make people work harder.
5. Do you agree or disagree：Technology designed to make people's lives simpler but make people's lives more complicated.
6. Some people prefer doing sports on their own, such as running, while others like to do sports in groups. Which one do you prefer?
7. Some students enjoy taking distance-learning courses on the computer or television. Other students would rather take all of their courses with a teacher in a classroom. Which of these options do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples in support of your opinion.
8. Some people think at the start of a new year, it’s important to set a goal of improving a specific aspect of life. They call it a new-year resolution. Which of the following new-year resolution would you choose?
1) Help others in your community
2) Improve your health by exercising more and eat nutritious food
3) Manage your time better
9. Some students prefer to have their final grades determined by numerous small assignments, whereas others prefer to have their final grades determined by only a few large assignments. Which do you prefer and why?
10. University students are often encouraged to study the fields in which significant job growth (a large increase in job opportunities) is expected; these fields currently include science, technology, engineering and math. Do you believe students should consider studying fields related to these subjects even if they are more interested in other subjects? Why or why not?