2017年SAT写作常用高分句型总结2017-08-23 17:21:00 来源： 三立在线教育
1. ______________ is known as one of the most serious problems in today’s society. We can see it almost
everywhere. As the graph depicts, ______________.
2. From the cartoon, we can see that. It’s a forceful satire on the kind of ______________ .
3. From the first graph, we learn that ______________. According to the statistics shown in the second
graph, we can see that ______________.
4. This table shown us that ______________. The figures indicate that there is an inspiring tendency of
5. What you first think of when seeing this cartoon might be that ______________. As a matter of fact, this
cartoon reveals a typical social phenomenon.
6. According to the first graph, it can be seen that ______________, it can also be concluded from it that
7. There is an interesting and instructive picture which goes like this: ______________.
8. Nowadays there is a growing concern over ______________. Many people like ______________, while
others are inclined to ______________.
9. Nowadays, it is common to ______________. Many people like ______________ because
______________. Besides, ______________.
10. ______________, just like many other things, are preferred by ______________. While being attacked
by the idea that ______________, some people consider ______________. They point that
11. Everything has two sides and ______________ is not an exception, it has both advantages and
12. For years ______________ had been viewed as ______________. But people are taking a fresh look at it
13. It has stipulated by the government that ______________. To this stipulation, many people respond
actively because ______________.
14. ______________ is a common occurrence in our daily life. Whatever we do, ______________ can’t be
15. ______________ has become a hot topic among people, especially among the young, and heated debates
are right on their way.
16. Recently, ______________ has become the focus of the society, and in this way.. People swarm to
17. ______________ has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought us
a lot of benefits but created some serious problems as well.
18. Man is now facing a big problem-______________, which is becoming more and more serious. First,
______________ second, ______________.
19. Nowadays more and more people are beginning to be aware of the seriousness of ______________.
20. It is only during the last years that man has become generally aware that ______________.
21. There is an old saying, ______________. It’s the experience of our forefathers, however, it is correct in
many cases ever today.
22. The English proverb says, ______________. This is quite true because ______________.
23. ______________ is now______________, and at the same time ______________. These two factors
have caused ______________. Then what shall we do to solve ______________ in the face of such a
24. One of our ancient philosophers said, ______________. Chinese people have always been holding this
idea to be one of their standards of morality.
25. One of the great early writers said that ______________. If this is true, the present situation should make
us ponder over ______________.
26. “Why do ______________?” Many people often ask questions like this.
27. In recent years, there is a general tendency to ______________. According to a study, there is
______________. compared with ______________ last year. Why ______________?
28. According to a survey, there is a growing number of ______________. What brings this result? The
main reason rests with.
29. Some people prefer to ______________. In their opinion, ______________. In addition,
______________. Nevertheless, nowadays, ______________ has become more and more common.
30. Today, there ______________, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First,
______________ second, ______________. What makes things worse is that
31. Nowadays, ______________ has become a problem we have to face. Though it’s easier said than done,
with the help of modern technology, we now have many means to solve it.
32. Many people are inclined to ______________. In their opinion, ______________. They believe that
33. From the graph/chart, we know the statistics of ______________ and ______________. It can be seen
easily that ______________.
34. We may have a long way to go before we reach the final goal. But once we are on the way, the chance to
reach it is greater.
35. But for me, I would rather think of the matter in an optimistic way. Because I believe ______________. 36. We all know the story of ______________. this lesson tells us that ______________, we should
37. My own point of view is that ______________ is a normal behavior in our society. There is no doubt
that ______________. As an old saying goes, ______________.
38. If we can’t take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out
unexpectedly, so what we should do is ______________.
39. However, this graph may not predict the entire situation in the future. I believe ______________.
40. From the graph it is evident that ______________.
41. From all the reasons above, we know that great changes had taken place in ______________. And I
believe that ______________.
42. Taking into account all of these factors, we may reach the conclusion that ______________.
43. For the reasons given above, I strongly recommend that ______________.
44. Given the factors I have just outlined, I believe that ______________.
45. Therefore, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that ______________.
46. Recognizing the fact that ______________ should lead us to conclude that ______________.
47. In short, I support the statement that it is better to ______________ because ______________.
48. After pondering this question on many occasions, I have finally reached the conclusion that
______________ is something I truly want to do and it is worthwhile.
49. My point of view in ______________ largely results from the fact that ______________.
50. Now after close examination, it is not difficult to draw the conclusion that ______________.