1.Hello What that these this Her isn't He
2.Does watch How much This boy plays his is on What does like eat
1.to about at In to for
3.parents are is your play is China have
Ⅰ. 1-5 1.G 2.E 3.F 4.B 5.C
Ⅱ.6- 10 BCAAB
Ⅲ. 11-15 TTFTF
Ⅳ. 16-25 BBCCB DDCCC
Ⅴ. 26-35 BDBAD BBABC
Ⅵ. 36-40 AABDB
41. Are these your parents?No, they aren't.
44. She is in Grade Eight.
45. He's eleven.
Ⅶ. 46.family 47.grandfather's 48.grandmother's
49.father's 50.mother's 51.and 52.parents 53.sister 54.Linda 55.She
Ⅷ. 56 These are 57 Is;your 58 Is that a 59 Yes;she 60 photo of
Ⅸ. 61.family 62.Are 63.your 64.aren't 65.my 66.parents 67.His 68.Her 69.who's 70.my
二、1. grandparents’ 2. each 3. exercises 4. kind 5. email
6. both 7. price 8. information 9. together 10. except
三、1 – 5 BBDCA 6 – 10 CDBAC 11 – 15 DBACD
四、1. Both; and; are 2. Does; watch 3. What’s; price 4. goes to; by bus 5. like; best
五、1. All of the students in our class like this story very much.
2. We often have dinner at my grandparents’ home.
3. There are many kinds of flowers in the garden.
4. I don’t often make this kind of model plane.
5. I hope you can enjoy yourself at the party.
六、1. There are some walkmans in this shop.
2. I get happy when I dance.
3. Father goes to work without having breakfast.
4. Let him fly his kite in the par